B.Ec., LL.B., LL.M, FACICA
Wayne Muddle SC specialises in construction and technology disputes in the Superior Courts throughout Australia and in domestic and international Arbitrations.
He has over 25 years experience at the Bar, including over 10 years as silk. He has a Masters degree in Law, a Bachelors degree in Economics and is a Fellow of the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration.
Some examples of construction/technology litigation in which he has acted include:
- Contractor’s counsel on the nine digit claim brought by NSW Government in relation to the failed public transport eticketing project known as T-card.
- Engineer’s counsel in an Arbitration, followed by Appeals, concerning the major redevelopment of St Mary’s Cathedral Sydney and its adjoining school.
- Customer’s counsel in a major software development dispute.
- Government’s counsel in the Federal Court, Full Federal Court and Hight Court in relation to the failed NSW Government Private Telephone Network.
- Counsel in several International Arbitrations concerning off-shore energy projects.
- Counsel in several first instance and appeal cases concerning Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act determinations.
Wayne also has wide experience in commercial and administrative law, as well as appeals.
Further details and a CV are available at www.seniorcounsel.com.au
Phone: (612) 9221 3843
Fax: (612) 9223 7020Email: email@example.com